SHIPPING & RETURNS
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Ethereal Company. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Ethereal Company ships to addresses within Canada, U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Ethereal Company is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Ethereal Company is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
**to be updated**
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
Return & Exchange Policy
1. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inspect upon receipt, that all merchandise delivered reflects exactly the items purchased and invoiced (See item #4 for Notice of Defects).
2. Purchases made by Buyer through Ethereal Company Wholesale are ineligible for return. Under certain conditions, exchanges may be made for unsatisfactory merchandise that is unused and in original packaging with all tags attached. Whether or not items are eligible for exchange is at the sole discretion of Ethereal Company. All exchanges must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of goods.
3. In the event of an exchange of merchandise, the Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees, both in shipping product back to Seller as well as the shipping of the new product to the Buyer. Buyer authorizes Seller to sell any garments that have been exchanged, rejected, or abandoned.
4. The Buyer must make any claims of defects, including but not limited to those related to shortages, quality, or specification, within the first 7 days after receiving the Goods. The Seller cannot be responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inspect upon receipt, that all Goods delivered matches the items ordered / invoiced.
5. If a part of the order is delayed or if part of the order is defective or deficient, the order may only be remedied for that part of the order.